Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Air brick regulations or recommendations

On 15/08/2016 22:52, wrote:

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:23:12 PM UTC, John Rumm wrote:

only three years late darren...

On 10/12/2013 12:41, James Harris wrote:
Anyone know what the UK regulations are for air bricks? Or, failing that,
any general recommendations on their use and airflow to the rest of a house?
By air brick I mean something like this:

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-air-brick.jpg

I probably should ask some specific questions but they would be many! so it
may be best to get some general advice first.

Building regs doc C is probably a good start.

http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/upl..._AD_C_2013.pdf

There's a nice online version of the building regs documents he https://www.ohlookitsmysite.com/buil...ion-resistance

Why bother going to a third party site when you can get the original doc
from the official site?

--
Cheers,

John.