Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:59:34 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:52:11 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote
Andrew wrote
James Wilkinson wrote
Andrew wrote
James Wilkinson wrote

Only if you're a stupid pedant. Most people are sensible enough
to avoid parking in front of a DRIVEWAY, not a dropped kerb.

If there is no dropped kerb, then you are not causing any
obstruction.

You are obstructing the DRIVEWAY. The lowered kerb is
a convenience for the householder only. You are a stupid
****ing retard and don't deserve to drive a car.

In fact I would intentionally park across a driveway that
has been built without a dropped kerb just to make a
point that the house owner is a cheapskate.

Do that to me and your car gets keyed (or worse). Grow up.

Then you would end up with a criminal record and I would choose
the most expensive body refinisher to fix my car at your expense.

Only if you had proof.

And the cameras in the car would provide that.

Most people don't have those,

Plenty do now.

Where "plenty" is 5%. I know of a in 1000 people round here with one.

and if they do they often only run when the ignition is on.

Wrong, as always.

No it isn't. It's the way I set mine. Most problems occur when someone hits you while you're driving about. Plus having it on all the time will either drain the battery or make people think it will, or they have annoying cars with cig sockets that go off with the ignition.

And they're easy to spot.

Wrong, as always.

Most folk just stick them to the window with the supplied sucker. Where do you hide yours?

If there is NO DROPPED KERB, then you have no legal right
to build a drive and expect legal road users to park for your
convenience. Legal fact. Ask the police if you want confirmation.

Funny how everybody does it.

--
To make the train seat next to you remain empty, simply smile at anyone approaching it and pat the seat.