Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default For you audio guys: counterfeit MJ15024G and MJ15025G

wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

"Hmmm, did I put my old SU-V4X in the loft, or chuck it in a skip? "

it will be the latter. On speakers that were right for them, they
sounded good.

I bought Mission 707 speakers at the same time as the amp

got a ton of blown speakers in the garage.

The 707s died from rotten rubber gaskets, and got chucked before I found
you could buy refurb kits for them, still have the stands and original
cardboard boxes for them though!

later

Just ventured up into the loft and the amp (actually the SU-V2X) is
there in its original box, ebay says good examples sell for £40-£60, so
it can stay there.