Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:10:19 +0100, polygonum wrote:

On 15/08/2016 20:49, James Wilkinson wrote:

So if you keep something off road and don't tell them, they get upset.
But if you tell them it's off road when it isn't, that's ok.

Idiotic interpretation.

They get upset because you have not paid tax, not because you decide to
keep it off-road.

Typical. They only care about money, not safety. For example you get in more trouble for no tax than no MOT.

--
I don't care what they say, I don't think "phone sex" is any fun at all, unless you happen to be in the same booth with her.