Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

On 8/15/16 9:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 10:05:36 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
This table is also a potential fire hazard. The dust collection
compartment is inside the table saw, so you visually have no idea what
it is collecting. Sawdust that enters it is hot from friction so the
risk of a fire is ever so present with this table saw model.

Really? Table saw sawdust is hot enough to start a fire? Maybe that guy
needs a new blade. ;-)

Yeah, I think that guy might have the blade on backwards. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--