Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default Cleaning an undermounted sink?

On 8/15/2016 4:37 AM, wrote:
We have a Marble counter with an under-mounted sink in our upstairs bathroom. There is a small gap where the sink attaches to the countertop and there is a reddish stain on the top of the sink that is visible in that gap. I think it was something my daughter was using. It's a mystery.

I tried using a toothbrush and comet but it didn't come off.

I know the marble etches easily but since this is the underside I can use something stronger as long as I'm careful not to splash it up on top of the marble.

Are there any other cleaning products you would recommend to try and get some of that gunk off?

I know as a last resort I can disconnect the sink and pull it out and clean it but would really like to avoid having to do that.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hire a professional so you dont **** it up.