Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Replacing fuse box with consumer unit

En el artículo , Andy Wade spambucke
escribió:

You're supposed to test and assess each circuit before connecting it to
the new CU.

*Supposed*.

This is a group comprised mostly of amateurs with a sprinkling of
professional contributors. I wonder what proportion of us (the group
users) would test each circuit when replacing a CU? Testing would
require the use of equipment that I think most of us wouldn't have,
beyond a multimeter.

I know I didn't test, but connected circuits to the new CU one at a
time, powering on in between.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10