Jerry G.

Default User or Service manual for: JVC GF-500 full size VHS camera

Find out who the JVC parts rep is for your area, and give them a call. Call
JVC by phone to locate who their parts distributor is. If you email them,
they will probably not answer due to the volume of emails that they are
getting.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody know how can I get a manual for this kind of camera? I
have a strange problem with the real time clock. The RTc does't work
when i conect the RTC battery but when i touch with my finger the "-"
connector of the battery socket the clock starts to work. Any ideas?