Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Organic flow batteries

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 14/08/2016 09:15, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:

On Sunday, 14 August 2016 04:56:46 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

traffic jam on a dual carriage way due to an accident. Since he needed
to run heating for that time, that eat into his juice.

I know your story is a lie. Electric cars use zero power while stopped
in traffic. It is one of their main benefits.

Besides being a FIT thief, harry can't read either.

I can't work out if harry is an idiot or is just a compulsive liar like
TNP.

He appears to be both, and a completely rabid bigot as well.