Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Cleaning Up Meth Residue

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 06:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
trader_4 wrote:

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 8:50:58 AM UTC-4, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 09:58:55 -0700 (PDT), Dwight Gibb
wrote in

2. Is it possible that we can clean this place and make it healthy
for renters, or should we send the entire structure to the great
recycler in the sky, which, I hear, costs about $3,000?

Unfortunately, it will probably end up at the great recycler.
--

Seems like a lot of people are jumping to conclusions here, starting
with the OP:

"Only then did we find that they must have had a meth habit, for
there is a sticky, orange colored residue on many surfaces. "

From that I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's because of meth,
that they were cooking it, etc. I've seen rooms that had orange
residue just from heavy smoking. Were they heavy smokers? Pot
smokers? Who knows. Unless I had more evidence than some orange
residue, I wouldn't be focusing on the meth lab scenario and screwing
myself.

With your vast expert knowledge on every subject
why are you not worth millions??