Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [ot] best usb charging cable for phone?

In article ,
David wrote:
Coming back to this because some cables are failing and some of the
cheaper ones don't carry much current. I can tell when my Sony Xperia Z
tablet tells me that the battery is not charging whilst I am using it.
Other cables (especially Samsung ones) charge well.

I looked at the Lindy site and they only seem to offer the Chromo ones
at the moment but they look no more expensive than the Kindle ones.

I think I will try a couple.

Oh, and there was mention of the thickness of the wire; I can't see that
mentioned.

I found cables on Ebay said to be charging only. Rather stiffer than
ordinary USB. In a variety of lengths. Bought a couple and they've been
fine. Used for charging my vaping thingie too as well as the phone, so a
fairly good test.

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW