Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Traffic Speed Detecting Signs

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 4:51:05 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 08/13/2016 01:02 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Nope, I can drive perfectly well after quite a few pints.

Then you wouldn't trigger their suspicion.

And I don't believe you by the way. Booze impairs your
judgment. You should not put other's lives at risk when
your judgment is impaired.

Don't even bother arguing with Mr. McCaw...errr...I mean...Wilkinson.

He'll go away after a little while, just like he did when he was the BirdBrain
and then come back under a different name. Of course, he'll still be the
same a-hole.