Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default (OT) Traffic Speed Detecting Signs

On 8/13/2016 4:51 PM, T wrote:
On 08/13/2016 01:02 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Nope, I can drive perfectly well after quite a few pints.

Then you wouldn't trigger their suspicion.

And I don't believe you by the way. Booze impairs your
judgment. You should not put other's lives at risk when
your judgment is impaired.

Those that do trigger their suspicion need to be taken off
the road. Drunk driving is arguably the main cause behind
the carnage on our roads. Speed traps are all about revenue.

The serious side of it is when the drunk kills others and that happens
too often. JW may think he drives well after drinking, but the first
thing that goes is judgement.

Almost 50 years ago I drove home from a bar late at night. I know I was
speeding at one point admiring how well my car handled at that speed. I
was lucky and afterward realized how dumb it was.