Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) Traffic Speed Detecting Signs

On 08/13/2016 02:18 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
You can tell a bad traffic cop if they light up from a far
distance. This is to try to trigger a chase. The proper method
is to get right behind you and then light up. That way
running from them does not seem like such an option.

I'm normally polite to traffic ops, it gets me let off more. But when
one said my reg plate could fall off and slice someone's head in two, I
couldn't resist making fun of him.

It takes all the self discipline I can muster to not
laugh at them when they get out of their car looking all
stern and serious and have to pull their pants up. I
feel your pain!

:-)

Just making conversation. Road signed on poles are made
so if you hit the pole the sign will go over your car
and not into your wind shield (cutting your head off).