Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Multi-Ladder

On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 7:37:20 AM UTC-4, Bob Simon wrote:
My new house has a chandelier over the stairs with a couple of burned out bulbs so I now have a need for a multi-ladder. I see that Harbor Freight has a 17' one for $115 so I'm interested in hearing if anyone bought a similar ladder and how it worked out for them.

I wonder about the quality of tools at Harbor Freight but I presume I'd only need to use this ladder a couple times a year, nevertheless, I'll buy something else if the joints failed after a few years for someone else. For example, Home Depot has the Werner 17' multi-ladder for $139.
Bob Simon
New Orleans

Have you considered looking on Craigslist, OfferUp or eBay?

Are you really in New Orleans?

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/tls/5722283436.html

I bought a $150 Werner step ladder for $60 on eBay. My son just bought
a multi-ladder for $35 on OfferUp. I think it was a 12' model.