Jim Adney

Default FS: Textronix 190A Attenuator head

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:04:28 -0600 Jim Adney
wrote:

The subject line says FS, but this is really more like "Free to good
home."

I have an attenuator head for a Tektronix 190A leveled sine wave
generator. I don't have a 190A, and I'm not interested in getting one,
but if someone out there has a 190A without this attenuator, then he
knows that nothing works until you have both parts.

All I want is $10 to cover my costs to ship it to you.

Perhaps I should add that this is the complete attenuator with the
special connectors on both ends of a cable.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA