Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When we get old (er)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:23:58 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Roger Hayter
wrote:
They are *not* cleaner than my handwashing. Which includes inspection,
rinsing and further inspection for non-wetted areas as well as visible
residue.

Almost certainly they are. For one thing, the water temperature will be
much higher, typically, then your hands can stand. Second, what d'ye
actually use to wipe the dirty dish with? SWMBO insists on using a
dishcloth (as do most vemales, near as I can tell), rather than a brush,
which has at least some chance of not having previous food on it. A
cloth will always be riddled with germs, too, even though SWMBO does
boil it in bleach from time to time.

+1