Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default When we get old (er)

wrote in message
On Thursday, 11 August 2016 16:01:35 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 11 August 2016 14:00:59 UTC+1, tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 11 August 2016 12:11:44 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 11 August 2016 10:54:43 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

You dont get food poisoning when you wash them in a dishwasher.

really.

Yep, really.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...ller-bugs.html

Just because some fool journo claims something to flog newspapers...

This article is junk grade journalism. There are bugs of most types
everywhere, including E coli etc. It's not news and it's not useful
information to say we found them on another spot somewhere.

Yes it is because there are fools on here that think because they use a
dishwasher that's their guarantee the bugs are all gone and everything is
clean.

Nothing's perfect but they're way cleaner than handwashing.

And completely trivial to check if there is any black
mould on the door seals. There isnt with my dishwasher.

I know from experiencing a fair few people's
handwashing, which varies from variable to dismal.

And never gets within a bulls roar of the gleaming
result you get with the best dishwashers.