Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Today's Project

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:24:26 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I assembled my new deer stand . It's one of those that seats 2 and leans
against a tree . I got the tree all picked out . Hopefully this will
increase my harvest ratio , Whitetails don't usually look up much - my other
blind is at ground level and too close to the kill zone .
Also , new to my "arsenal" (libs would call it that , I have more than one
"weapon") this year is my very first compound bow . It has a metal riser ...
Bear Grizzly II and probably 25 years old but a steal at $25 . Sight and
bow quiver included ...

Greetings Terry,
You do have an arsenal, look up the definition. Not just libs but
anybody describing your collections of weapons could accurately call
it an arsenal. So what? I'm a lib and I have an arsenal. Several
weapons, all firearms. And I shoot 'em. Why not just drop the
political crap and instead stick to your metalworking posts, which I
and others enjoy reading and commenting on? It is RCM after all and
not RCP.
Cheers,
Eric