Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Very Important Opinion Needed

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 7:27:46 AM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:
Uncle Monster has brought this to us :
On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 4:09:54 AM UTC-5, a wrote:
On 08/11/2016 02:35 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm asking for an opinion of what anyone out there thinks would be the best
choice for an extremely important necessity most people need,
http://tinyurl.com/gtm8a8e

Hey Uncle Malware Monster,

Your tinyurl links tried to run bizrate spyware scripts on my computer..
**** tinyurl, just use the original amazon link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AOBFR44

Sorry about that, I've never had a malware issue with tinyurl. I don't think
it's intentional. Did you look at the Google links that were shortened?
Perhaps those don't have any scripts that would trigger your anti malware
software? My Chrome browser is pretty locked down and I rarely see any kind
of malware. Hell, I don't see most ads. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Chrome Monster

I have the 'small hand/shoehorn' model, only mine's made of brass.
Great for when your back and shoulders don't work like they used to.
However, the walking dead model seems a good fit for you if you don't
have back pain.

The one with straight jagged teeth looks good too, because sometimes
shoulders don't allow for much motion up and down but the sideways
sweeping motion might be just right in that case.

If your shoulders always hurt the same way, which is not the case with
me, then you must decide which is right for you. I also have a strap
type, but it isn't nearly 'scratchy' enough.

These look scratchy enough:

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Sisal.../dp/B007SBFYQE

The 'glove' type definitely wouldn't work for me unless my shoulders
didn't hurt, and then I wouldn't need them anyway.

I need something with a long reach because my shoulders are shredded, they actually make noise. I had a similar exfoliating back scrubber I used years ago in the shower and I liked it but my shoulders are too wrecked to use one now. I have a back brush on a handle at home that's served me well but I dropped and broke the one I had here at the center so I want to get a wooden handled back scrubber with a removable brush. When a CNA is giving me a bath, I tell him/her to pretend they're washing their dog because I can't really reach anywhere. ^_^

I do like the last item on the list because it's a time saver due to the wide area it covers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Itchy Monster