Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Today's Project

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:24:26 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I assembled my new deer stand . It's one of those that seats 2 and
leans against a tree . I got the tree all picked out . Hopefully
this will increase my harvest ratio , Whitetails don't usually look
up much - my other blind is at ground level and too close to the
kill zone .

What does the elevator look like? Is it steel, too?

Also , new to my "arsenal" (libs would call it that , I have more
than one "weapon") this year is my very first compound bow . It has
a metal riser ... Bear Grizzly II and probably 25 years old but a
steal at $25 . Sight and bow quiver included ...

Great deal.

The "elevator" (smartass) is a ladder made of thinwall steel square tube .
By the time I get arrows for this bow (assuming what I have won't work) it
may not be such agreat deal .
--
Snag