Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On 2016-08-08, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 22:29:52 +0100, James Wilkinson wrote:

[36 lines snipped]

The things you put in to wash the dishes! The detergent!

I don't use tablets.

Me too neither.

+1

The only time we tried them, the dishes didn't get properly clean & we
found the soggy remains of the tablet in the bottom of the washer.

I use Finish powder - which you can only get in 1kg plastic jobs now
rather than the 3kg ones that used to be available.

Annoying, isn't it?

Did you see the CPC link I posted for the 10kg tubs?

I did. Have you actually used this stuff? And did it meet with SWNFI
approval?

SWNFI not found in any anagram searches. She who..... I presume.

--
If you walk into a nuclear power station with a pocket full of Brazil nuts, you will set off the radiation leak alarm, as Brazil nuts are radioative.