Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Front door video intercoms

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 16:25:29 UTC+1, Capitol wrote:

Has anyone experience of these wired systems . I've been looking at
installing a 2 x 90 degree camera, white led lit with 8 x 8in 4 x 3
format white/beige coloured monitor system with intercom facility and
with electronic/keyfob unlocking. I can't find a system that goes beyond
6 x 7 inch monitors 16 x 9 format. What is the limit on the number of
monitors?

Is this for multiple flats (multiple call buttons) or within the same
house? There is usually no limit on the total number of monitors, but
usually only one can be active at the same time.

You may be better looking at audio-only door entry system and using a
separate video splitter to feed individual monitors (or feed the CCTV
video into the TV distribuition systyem)

Owain

Single house. includes workshop and garage. All monitors are
active simultaneously, but only one door camera intercom is selected.
Intercom between monitors is required.

I have fitted Ferax and Videx systems. However I have not fitted something
that matches your spec. You have to remember that most of the systems I fit
have already been designed for the company I install them for.

Have a look at the Videx web site and email me if you need any info that
needs you to be logged in.

--
Adam