Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 10:23:48 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:50:23 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

Your method is too much of a faff. We just load as we go and empty once
its run overnight.

But you have to open the dishwasher and pull the tray out for every single
dish. Much less time consuming to do all the loading in one go.

No, once per meal.

You never have snacks? Are you that regimented?

--
A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a group of cowboys, who then proceeded to kick the **** out of him.