Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When we get old (er)

On Monday, 8 August 2016 20:16:13 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 20:13:29 +0100, tabbypurr wrote:

Dishwashers use water blasting with grit to scrub dishes.

I didn't realise there was grit in the tablets.

Only old ones use a hot drying cycle now.

Mine is only about 2 years old and it does. So they dry by magic?

The idea is that putting cold water into them but not pumping it about results in dampness in the air condensing into the water, hastening drying. I find it hard to believe it's especially effective.

NT