Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas is offline

Default four cylinder saw

Governor Swill wrote in
:

Women make less money than men. That's a fact that conservatives
generally don't want to see change.

You are so full of ****. Ypu clearly have not worked in a long time.

ALL of my managers in the last 20 years have been woman and presumably paid
more than I am. And in general they have been terrible. Bad people skills,
bad tech skills. The fact that they are working is an EEOC gift.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let