Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Alumni cancel donations over social justice warrior protests

On 8/6/2016 9:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/6/2016 7:28 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
The social justice warriors making noise on campus are also making an
impact on alumni. The NY Times reports some older, successful alumni
are pulling back on donations because they are so turned off with what
they see happening on their former campuses:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/0...rior-protests/

Makes sense. Many college liberals become conservative once they are in
the real world. The present weenie generation has gone too far and
everyone is offended by something.

New regulations if you get cut off by another motorist: Would you
please sign this consent form so that I may call you an asshole?

When I was a graduate student, a fellow graduate student returning from
industry to get an advanced degree told me my politics would change once
I got out of school and started working full time.

He was absolutely right.