Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well setup Androidphone?

On 2016-08-06, nospam wrote:
In article , Jolly Roger
wrote:

[seemingly endless list of URLs followed by zero substance omitted]

Is that a "yes" or a "no"? Because if Safari's WebKit is unaffected, that
means most of the entire iOS platform is unaffected - which leads one to
wonder: why are you posting this to misc.phone.mobile.iphone?...

Is this a safari-only newsgroup?

[more useless troll blather omitted]

So most of iOS is unaffected. Thanks for playing! : )

Troll on.

it's amazing how much useless nonsensical spew he can generate without
ever finding the very 'facts' he claims to seek.

http://caniuse.com/#feat=battery-status

It's what he does best. And as usual, he falls flat on his face when
confronted with reality. He's a **** poor old troll.

JR