Chaos Master

Default What is that the smell of burnt electornics called?

Eu não acredito que Tom MacIntyre escreveu:

I don't know, but I have actually seen the high-voltage transformer in
some older Samsung (I think) manuals referred to as the "fryback"
transformer. :-)

I've seen this in a service manual that was (understood to be) translated to
Brazilian Portuguese. Duh and LOL at the same time.

--
by Chaos Master® - MSN:

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna miriel o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-diriel o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon nef aear, si nef aearon!" - The Lord of the Rings

Linux User #327480 / GNU-Win32 / Cygwin