Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] hellmelt@gmail.com is offline

Default Automower 330x base station schematics

My mower now works again! I had to change the board in the charging station..

/Ander

Den måndag 1 augusti 2016 kl. 22:47:49 UTC+2 skrev :
I found the "secret" menus on the robot, where you can the signal strength and quality.

With a small test loop, the values seemed reasonable, and the the quality was 100 (%?). With my large loop (that worked without problem before the thunderstorm) the signal is 0, and the quality is 0. That's weird - what is the problem, the loop itself, or the circuit board in the charging station?

You find the menus by pressing 0 for two seconds, and select "Info" and "loop".

Anders