Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Progress on the Bed job, AKA actual woodworking

On 8/5/2016 8:36 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/5/2016 8:02 AM, Sonny wrote:
Does the bed's body rest on the floor? Seems, I see some casters in
some corners... I can't tell what that hardware(?) is, if it's
harware. Or is the body supported by the foot & head boards, only.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Both Leon and I have been known to use leveling feet on most items of
furniture that sits on the floor. Pretty sure that are, if not identical
to these, they are the same idea;

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...uwYWmkeqshIws9

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/k_...20-h1200-rw-no

longer have a clue as to which link works for any google saved photo
these days

Yes! that is the style. One of my suppliers went to a cheaper version
and you have to ease the corner edge or it does not fit right. I bought
a load, 24 IIRC from WoodCraft. They were on sale for about $75 for all
IIRC. Good to keep on hand when found on sale. I always use them.