Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Governor Swill Governor Swill is offline

Default four cylinder saw

On Tue, 2 Aug Just Wondering wrote:
On 8/1/2016 9:52 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
Women are always more responsible, especially about
kids, than men.

If you said generally rather than always, I might agree.
But if what you wrote ("always") was true there would be
fewer abortions,

Getting an abortion is not taking responsibility for a surprise or
unwanted pregnancy? It may not be the solution you or I would like,
but she's resolving the issue herself.

fewer unwed mothers,

She's an unwed mother because she refused to get an abortion and the
guy who knocked her up ran away because he didn't want to be
responsible for the baby he made.

and fewer welfare moms.

Women make less money than men. That's a fact that conservatives
generally don't want to see change. Since she's been abandoned by the
father, government takes the responsibility to help make sure those
kids don't starve. How is that a bad thing? And isn't she taking
responsibility for the child she had by raising it?

In short, your argument has more holes than a shotgun target.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"[With Hillary Clinton] our international relations will not be reduced
to a business transaction." - Marine 4 star General John Allen (ret.)