Posted to alt.home.repair
RonNNN RonNNN is offline

Default Has anyone seen a Socket Wrench for an old Square Nut?

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 10:54:15 AM UTC-5, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

Do a search for "ATF and acetone"...auto mechanics swear by it (but they swear alot anyway!)

Speaking as a retired auto mechanic (45+ years), I'd be more inclined to
buy something that I know works off the shelf than to try wearing a
chemist hat to achieve the same results. I watched that first video from
your suggested search, and noticed he let the concoction he made work for
a week to achieve what I believe PB would have done in a couple of hours.
Liquid wrench was never a go to product for me, which is what he was
comparing his concoction to.

--
RonNNN

With do respect...others might want to try it...you're not the only one here.

I never said they shouldn't, I said what *I* would be inclined to do. Why
do you have a problem with me voicing my opinion?

By the way, I suspect you meant to say "with due respect", but you'll
have to forgive me if I don't believe you. You're just one of the *many*
experts here that know the best way to do *everything*.

--
RonNNN