Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Anyone here got a Bosch Rotak 40 mower?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 08:03:47 -0700 (PDT), Yvonne
wrote:

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 22:43:11 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

While I am there, are there any filters in the motor air cooling path
as I found those were completely blocked on a Flymo I stripped and
cleaned the other day?

The answer is YES. You will see them when you take off the entire upper cover assembly - which you have to do anyway to get the torsion spring back under tension. See my earlier post.

Thanks, I'll check that out as well then (and goes along with 'while I
am there'). ;-)

Cheers, T i m