Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone here got a Bosch Rotak 40 mower?

On 03/08/16 16:29, Yvonne wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 August 2016 16:03:50 UTC+1, Yvonne wrote:

OK, are we all sitting comfotably?

The photo I supplied last night was taken in the dark but I have uploaded two which clearly show the correct layout.

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/sa...ml?sort=2&o=40

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/sa...ml?sort=2&o=41

The key thing is that the spring ( in the OP's original photo) is the wrong way round on the black plastic spigot. It should be turned round 180 degrees so that the short arm is on the left.

The short arm with the loop is clearly shown going vertically down into the slot.

The sideways bend is likely human intereference and most ulikely due to it hitting the blade at any time. Even withis slight bend the short arm will go into the slot OK.

My forensic conclusion is that the entire upper cover was, at some stage, removed and whoever did it did not work out how to slott the spring arm under tension into the vertical slot.

Min's a Guinness, please.

Sadly photobucket simply never has worked on my setup.

If I disable AB+ I get adverts, but still no pictures.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels