Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless,comp.mobile.android
Aardvarks Aardvarks is offline

Default WiFi sensitivity question for Jeff Liebermann & anyone well versed in antennas

On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:32:12 -0400, nospam wrote:

I only care about facts.
You only read/comprehend glossy Apple marketing literature.

no you don't. you only care about trolling.

We've already established you live in an environment of fear which you try
to ameliorate by purchasing exactly what Apple Marketing tells you to
purchase.

Me?

I don't live in the fear-filled environment you live in, yet, I am as
privacy conscious as anyone, so I simply ameliorate the risk by judicious
understanding of fact.

If you have a single fact to your argument - you'll place it in the
aforementioned thread - but - of course - you have no facts.

Once the Google Play ID is removed (which also removed the Advertising ID
at the same time, at least from the Android Settings menus), and once apps
are globally denied certain information (such as location), my hypothesis
is that the Android device is just as insecure from privacy breaches as the
iOS device.

We're different you and I.
1. You *only* see fear.
2. I only see *solutions*.

1. You only spout what Apple Marketing tells you to spout.
It makes you feel better about your fear.

2. I simply report facts and I simply ask for facts.
I'm not afraid of facts.

that's why you're avoiding answering what is a simple question and
spewing the usual apple bashing nonsense.

If the answer to the question were as simple as you say, then you wouldn't
need copious cryptic self-serving riddles just to save face.

I'm not in the least bit worried about my decision in iOS products and
Android products looking good.

You bought on fear.
I bought in priceerformance.

We're different that way.

you ignore everything that doesn't fit your preconceived ideas, then
snip and change the topic, which makes it *impossible* to have any type
of discussion with you.

I could repeat the question a thousand times, and you'd still *never*
answer it, simply because you're a fear monger and I'm simply looking for
facts.

To you, it makes you feel better if you spew marketing-motivated fact less
FUD.

To me, it makes me feel better to simply know iron cold hard facts.

We're different that way.

you have no idea what they track so you *can't* block it all, and even
if you did know, you still can't.

Again, as always, you spew forth the garbage that Apple Marketing tells you
to spew forth - sans a shred of fact behind your fear-inspired thought
process.

I'm not *afraid* like you are.
I'm simply sensible.

Which is why I ask for facts. Not your Apple-marketing-inspired FUD.

Remember, you buy *only* on fear.
I buy *only* on facts.

We're different that way.

you leak data, and it's trivial to tie it all together.

Again, as always, you spew forth the garbage that Apple Marketing tells you
to spew forth - sans a shred of fact behind your fear-inspired thought
process.

If you had a single fact, you'd have stated it by now.

So, in this case, we're more similar in knowledge, but different in
purpose:

1. You don't know the answer but you *still* spout Apple Marketing mantra!
2. I don't know the answer, so I simply ask the question of all.

You're afraid of the factual answer.
I'm not.

We're different that way.