Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless,comp.mobile.android
Aardvarks Aardvarks is offline

Default WiFi sensitivity question for Jeff Liebermann & anyone well versed in antennas

On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 15:25:10 -0400, nospam wrote:

you've been told before by several people. why would yet another time
make a difference? you aren't interested in answers.

In other words, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I'm tired of your senseless riddles.
You only know Apple marketing glossy literature.

I'll ask the group that actually knows Android, to find the answer to the
question:
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android

do you really think that google, whose revenue is almost entirely from
data-mining what people do and employs some of the smartest people
around, hasn't thought of that scenario?

I only care about facts.
You only read/comprehend glossy Apple marketing literature.

Apple marketing plays your fears like a fiddle.
I'm just looking for real facts.

We're quite different that way.
- You live by fear.
- I live by facts.

But, if there is the tiniest shred of truth, hidden deeply in your
self-serving nebulous riddles, I'll ask the group that actually knows:
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android

To that end, I opened a separate thread in the android newsgroup to ask the
question of how Google can possibly mine "my" data, given that I have the
phone set up using basic privacy recommendations.

Here is the specific question.
The goal is for someone to simply answer the question.

Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well set up Android phone?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...id/WRA6ay_bwME