Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless,comp.mobile.android
Aardvarks Aardvarks is offline

Default WiFi sensitivity question for Jeff Liebermann & anyone well versed in antennas

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 18:58:09 -0400, nospam wrote:

you're also ignoring that apple and google have different business
models, something you refuse to acknowledge, let alone even begin to
understand.

Anytime Google wants to subsidize a phone for me, I'm perfectly happy.

In fact, my Android phone doesn't even have a Google ID, and it works just
fine.

I wonder what would happen if I removed the iCloud account from an iOS
device.