Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns

Default four cylinder saw

Governor Swill wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul Butch McClure wrote:
Is it just me or have we become a nation of pussies?

It's not just you. The whole country has gone soft, especially
conservatives shaking in their boots for fear some Muslim terrorist is
going to invade their home and kill them in their sleep.

Swill

Why don't you assholes take this stuff to a more appropriate newsgroup?
Is that too complicated a concept for you?

--
-Mike-