Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Governor Swill Governor Swill is offline

Default four cylinder saw

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 19:12:13 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:47:46 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/29/2016 10:45 AM, Swingman wrote:

Don't normally re-post in entirety, nor cross post, BUT, IMNSFHO this
deserves to be seen, taken to heart and disseminated far and wide.

Sadly, it might be too late for the country, but you hit the fark'n nail
on the head, Bubba!

It all started when we started living in air conditioned comfort every
day instead of when company was expected. That and color TV. ;~)

Real men sweat in the heat and watch 8-inch black and white TVs. g

I wonder how often these guys get out and see the real world.

Real World is that show on MTV innit?

Swill
--
#imwithher

"With Hillary Clinton, our international relations will not be reduced
to a business transaction." - Marine 4 star General John Allen (ret.)