Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Governor Swill Governor Swill is offline

Default four cylinder saw

On Fri, 29 Jul Butch McClure wrote:
Is it just me or have we become a nation of pussies?

It's not just you. The whole country has gone soft, especially
conservatives shaking in their boots for fear some Muslim terrorist is
going to invade their home and kill them in their sleep.

Swill
--
#imwithher

"With Hillary Clinton, our international relations will not be reduced
to a business transaction." - Marine 4 star General John Allen (ret.)