Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Concealed Carrier Saves Cop Pinned Down By Meth Addict

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 19:39:58 +0100
"James Wilkinson" wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 19:10:08 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Bod wrote:
On 30/07/2016 14:55, FromTheRafters wrote:
Bod brought next idea :
On 30/07/2016 14:03, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/30/2016 7:54 AM, Bod wrote:

Wheeler told Inside Edition that he often visits DeBoard at
his home to thank him.

"Every time I see him, I let him know how much I appreciate
what he did," Wheeler said.

Why was a gun needed in that situation? I would've just
helped the officer pin the bloke down. After all, the meths
guy was already pinned
down by the cop.

I'm sorry about your reading comprehension problems. Please
try again to see who was pinned down. Perhaps you can also
learn about what happens when people are on meth that made the
confrontation difficult for the policeman.

My mistake, but irellevent, a swift kick in the nuts would've
rendered the culprit useless. If the miscreant had the officer
pinned down he would've been very vulnerable if approached from
behind.

There was a TV show years ago called "The Incredible Hulk"
Watch an episode and you'll see what can take place with a Meth
addict. Similar abilities. I hope you never tangle with one,
though it may be fun to watch.

I'll take your word on that. I admit that I haven't a clue how a
meths addict behaves etc.

At least some of the stories about the 'hulk' phenomenon is not
about meth, but about PCP. People are stronger than they think
that they are, the limit to strength seems to be pain, and PCP
allows users to suppress the pain and use 'superhuman' strength.
It gets especially dangerous if the perpetrator goes for the
officer's gun, lethal force is okay under those circumstances.

I see and understood. Thanks for the explanation.

Pillock.

Airheaded prick.

Girlie man!