Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Super-bright LEDs in public places?

James Wilkinson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
James Wilkinson wrote

Nothing is as bright as a daytime running light.

Searchlights are much brighter.

You haven't seen the DRLs around here.

Corse I have, we import plenty of those.

In fact I've even seen BMWs with ORANGE front lights on during the day.
That's right, the colour reserved for indicators! I pull out in front of
those, assuming they're going left :-)

That's why you go thru so many cars, all those wrecks...

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:58:59 +0100, Brian Gaff

wrote:

Utter crap.
Sorry but I've not found anyone with a good word to say about them.
They
are too bright. If they were no so bright I might believe it.

--
Never dive into deep concrete.