Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Super-bright LEDs in public places?

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 20:29:42 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote

Nothing is as bright as a daytime running light.

Searchlights are much brighter.

You haven't seen the DRLs around here.

In fact I've even seen BMWs with ORANGE front lights on during the day. That's right, the colour reserved for indicators! I pull out in front of those, assuming they're going left :-)

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:58:59 +0100, Brian Gaff
wrote:

Utter crap.
Sorry but I've not found anyone with a good word to say about them. They
are too bright. If they were no so bright I might believe it.

--
Never dive into deep concrete.