Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Super-bright LEDs in public places?

"Richard" wrote in message
"Chris" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 10:58:59 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Utter crap.
Sorry but I've not found anyone with a good word to say about them.
They
are too bright. If they were no so bright I might believe it.
Brian

I agree. They cannot possibly by any stretch of the imagination be
described as "calming." There's something else going on here.

Facial recognition closely coupled with ANPR and a multitude of other
intelligence gathering devices which are keeping you and your loved ones
safe and sound.

They clearly have something rather annoying there so they
can see who reacts to that and they are clearly those who
need to be carefully watched in case they get annoyed
about something else and blow themselves to bits etc.

Happy now?

Delighted.