Posted to uk.d-i-y
Big Les Wade Big Les Wade is offline

Default EUSSR trade deal in trouble.

Michael Kilpatrick posted
On 30/07/2016 03:17, Rod Speed wrote:

Bet she is attempting to make leaving as bad as possible,
hoping that the majority will change their mind so Britain
doesnt Leave. That isnt going to happen, but that is what
she is doing.

Probably.

They already have, at least in Wales, where an opinion poll two weeks
after (or was it one week, I forget and haven't got time to look it up
now as I'm fixing the washine machine, see other thread here..) showed
the 52.5% Leave victory had been exchanged for a 52% Remain.

Opinion polls do not give the same results as real, actual referenda or
elections. We always knew this, but it was made painfully clear in the
2015 general election and reinforced by the EU referendum result.

--
Les