Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Concealed Carrier Saves Cop Pinned Down By Meth Addict

On 30/07/2016 14:03, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/30/2016 7:54 AM, Bod wrote:

Wheeler told Inside Edition that he often visits DeBoard at his home
to thank him.

“Every time I see him, I let him know how much I appreciate what he
did,” Wheeler said.

Why was a gun needed in that situation? I would've just helped the
officer pin the bloke down. After all, the meths guy was already pinned
down by the cop.

I'm sorry about your reading comprehension problems. Please try again
to see who was pinned down. Perhaps you can also learn about what
happens when people are on meth that made the confrontation difficult
for the policeman.

My mistake, but irellevent, a swift kick in the nuts would've rendered
the culprit useless. If the miscreant had the officer pinned down he
would've been very vulnerable if approached from behind.

There was a TV show years ago called "The Incredible Hulk" Watch an
episode and you'll see what can take place with a Meth addict. Similar
abilities. I hope you never tangle with one, though it may be fun to
watch.

I'll take your word on that. I admit that I haven't a clue how a meths
addict behaves etc.