Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who do I complain to?

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 10:39:01 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/29/16 7:46 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 1:45:39 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/29/16 1:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 11:28:19 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/27/16 3:30 PM, GOD wrote:
The climate

of The Earth exists in cycles that are longer than the existence of most
civilizations and

no matter what's causing, this "cycle" can have devastating effects on
all life...you'd have to be arrogant to think that we shouldn't do
everything in our power to mitigate that.

When you figure out how to alter the Earth's orbit or adjust the output of the Sun,

let me know because I'll let everyone know that from then on to refer to
you as "God". ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Orbit Monster

The first thing you need to know about Earth's orbit and its effect on
climate change is that orbital phases occur over tens of thousands of
years, so the only climate trends that orbital patterns might help
explain are long-term ones.

Even so, looking at Earth's orbital cycles can still offer some
invaluable perspective on what is happening in the short term. Most
notably, you might be surprised to learn that Earth's current warming
trend is happening in spite of a relatively cool orbital phase. It's
therefore possible to better appreciate the high degree that
anthropogenic warming must be taking place in contrast.

The immediate lesson in all of this is that there must be more to
Earth's average temperature than can be explained through orbital
phases. But a secondary lesson also lurks: Anthropogenic global warming,
which climate scientists overwhelmingly believe is the prime culprit in
our current warming trend, is at least powerful enough in the short term
to counteract a relatively cool orbital phase. It's a fact that should
at least give us pause to consider the profound effect that humans can
have on the climate even against a backdrop of Earth's natural cycles.

now of course we don't have to change the Earths orbit to affect a
positive change on climate warming...unless of course you don't believe
in greenhouses

World wide man made climate change is a farce promulgated by those who wish

to use a contrived crisis to take control of business, industry and the
lives

of the citizenry through the force of law at the point of a gun so the
elite

Commiecrats and their friends will make a lot of money and live like kings

while the only peasants sacrifice and wind up with a lower standard of
living.

I wrote this unlike your copy and past drivel. Try harder. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Climate Monster

first you post that the climate of the earth exists (in long cycles) so
that seems to be admitting that climate change is happening, and much
faster than your far-fetched orbital change...but it doesn't matter
what's causing it, what matters is dealing with it. For the oligarch
conservatives that will mean building more nuke power plants to run
their airconditioners while the peasants scrounge thru their garbage for
the leftover caviar and kobe beef

Lookie end of the alphabet man, the climate changes daily. There is an old saying here in Alabamastan,"If you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change." The overall climate of the Earth changes on its own, mankind has nothing to do with it. Mankind is a flea on Mother Earth's ass and if she gets irritated, she can scratch us out of existence. The tsunamis that hit Japan and other nations in the region are a good example along with volcanoes of how we have NO control of the overall environment of the Earth. When you can prove to me that you can control the climate of our planet, I'll believe you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Earth Monster