Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Where to get Road Stencils (huge white letters)?

On 07/29/2016 10:08 AM, Henry Jones wrote:
I haven't every poured concrete yet, so I appreciate that hint. I presume I
dig a 3 foot hole about a foot wide (or whatever) and then fill it with
water and then dump the concrete and hold the pole until it sets?

Can you dig a 3 foot hole? The FS likes 8 foot wooden posts to have 3
feet in the ground. The joke around here is you dig as deep as you can
without the use of explosives and saw enough off so 5 feet of the post
is exposed. Not that I've ever done anything like that...