Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT "Gavver"

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:56:42 +0100, Bob Minchin wrote:

Yes we have discussed it before but a long time back 1972-1975 1st
degree in Computers and Cybernetics.
A joint faculty course put together by Peter & Heather Brown in computer
dept and Keith Dimond in Electronics I was an Eliot College member and
active on the tech side of the Gulbenkian especially in first year.
I've not really kept in touch with anyone from those days I'm afraid.

I'll try and remember this time! I may be repeating myself he

Peter died a few years back and Heather retired back to Budleigh
Salterton. Keith Dimond has retired but I see him occasionally. If you
were ever taught by Dave Ashworth - he died tragically a little while
ago, saving a woman from an oncoming train.

You should come down and take a look sometime!